|Look up tuft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuft or tufts or tufted can refer to:
Plants that grow in tuftsEdit
- Tuft (surname)
- Tufting in textiles
- Tufting (composites) in the field of advanced composite materials
- Tuft (aeronautics) in aeronautics
- Ungual tufts are tufts of hairs at the base of claws of the fore- and hindfeet.
- Toe tuft, on cats
- Enamel tufts, tooth enamel defects
- Ear tuft, a genetic trait in some chickens
- White Tuft, the Little Beaver (film)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.