Tropical Storm Hazel
The name Hazel has been used for two tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean, three in the eastern Pacific Ocean, one in the western Pacific, and one in the Indian Ocean. It was used in all basins before formal naming systems were instituted. It has not been used since the six-year lists began; the name will never again be used in the Atlantic or East Pacific as it was retired in both basins.
- Hurricane Hazel (1953)
- Hurricane Hazel (1954) – killed over 1000 people in Haiti, caused damage and death from South Carolina to Ontario
- Tropical Depression Hazel (1963) – was downgraded after the fact; it never warranted a name.
- Tropical Storm Hazel (1965)
- Typhoon Hazel (1948) (T4819)
Southwest Indian Ocean:
- Cyclone Hazel (1965) – southwest Indian Ocean
Southwest Pacific Ocean:
This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.