(Redirected from Transformer (album))
|Look up transformer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another.
Transformer may also refer to:
Art and entertainmentEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- Transformer (gene), a family of genes that regulate sex determination in some insects
- Transformer (flying car), a DARPA military project
- Asus Transformer, a series of hybrid tablet computers
- "Electronic transformer", a term commonly used in extra-low-voltage lighting applications for a Switched-mode power supply.
- TrikeBuggy Transformer, a U.S. powered hang glider
- Transformer (machine learning model), a deep learning architecture