(Redirected from Transformer (album))
|Look up transformer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another.
Transformer may also refer to:
Art and entertainmentEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- Transformer (gene), a family of genes that regulate sex determination in some insects
- Transformer (flying car), a DARPA military project
- Asus Transformer, a series of hybrid tablet computers
- "Electronic transformer", a term commonly used in extra-low-voltage lighting applications for a Switched-mode power supply.
- TrikeBuggy Transformer, a U.S. powered hang glider
- Transformer (machine learning model), a deep learning architecture
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transformer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.