(Redirected from Tiny Tim (disambiguation))
Tiny Tim may refer to:
- Tiny Tim (musician) (1932–1996), American musician best known for his cover of "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" in 1968
- Tiny Tim, nickname for Australian football (soccer) player Tim Cahill
- Tiny Tim, pseudonym for YouTube star Tim Bradbury of Tiny Tim's Adventures, from Wythenshawe in Greater Manchester, UK. Known for putting on a child's voice and prank calling people and carrying out challenges.
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Tiny Tim (A Christmas Carol), a fictional character from the 1843 Charles Dickens novella A Christmas Carol
- Tiny Tim (comic strip), an American comic strip that ran from 1933 to 1958
- Tiny Tim, from The Topper comic strip
- Tiny Tim, the eponymous baby from the American schoolyard rhyme "Miss Lucy had a baby"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiny Tim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.