Wise men(Redirected from The Wise Men)
|Look up wise men in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wise men can refer to:
- Biblical Magi, who follow the Star of Bethlehem in the New Testament
- Homo sapiens, a species of hominid of which modern humans are one subspecies
- Sanxing (deities), personified deities of good fortune, prosperity, and longevity in Chinese Buddhism and Taoism
- The Wise Men (book), 1986 book about American foreign policy elders during the Cold War
- Wise Men, 2013 novel by Stuart Nadler
- Wise Men of Gotham, early name for the people of Gotham, Nottinghamshire
- Wisemen (rap group), American hip-hop collective
- "Wisemen", 2005 pop rock song by James Blunt
- Three Wise Men (cocktail), drink made from mixing three different whiskeys
- Three Wise Men of the East (professional wrestling), term for three managers in the WWF during the 1970s and 1980s — Ernie Roth, Lou Albano, and Freddie Blassie
- Three Wise Men (Canadian politics), nickname for Quebec intellectuals Jean Marchand, Gérard Pelletier, and Pierre Trudeau, who were elected to Parliament in 1965
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wise men.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.