Third Man (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Third Man (disambiguation))
|Look up third man in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Third man is a cricket fielding position.
Third Man may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- The Third Man, a 1949 film noir
- The Third Man: Life at the Heart of New Labour, a book by Peter Mandelson
- Third Man Records, an independent record label owned by musician Jack White
- The Third Man (album), a 2007 album by Enrico Rava and Stefano Bollani
- "The Third Man Theme", zither instrumental written by Anton Karas
- The Third Man (TV series), a British-American television series broadcast from 1959 to 1965 and starring Michael Rennie
- "The Third Man" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- Third Man on the Mountain (1950), a 1959 film directed by Ken Annakin
- Third Man Out (film), 2005 film directed by Ron Oliver
- Third wheel (disambiguation)
- "Third Wheel", an episode of the television series How I Met Your Mother
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.