Daily News (Durban)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Daily News is a daily newspaper owned by Independent News & Media SA and published every weekday afternoon in Durban, South Africa. It was called Natal Daily News between 1936 and 1962 and The Natal (Mercantile) Advertiser prior to 1936, going back to the 19th century.
|Owner(s)||Independent News & Media SA|
In June 2010 the newspaper had daily average sales of 57,000 and an estimated daily readership of 320,000 people. It is an English-language newspaper and was first published in 1878.
|January – March 2015||26 793|
|January – March 2014||30 016|
|October – December 2012||30 743|
|July – September 2012||31 698|
|April – June 2012||33 093|
|January – March 2012||34 173|
- "Daily News Website". Archived from the original on 29 September 2010. Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- "The Star Website". Archived from the original on 27 May 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (S.A)
- Herman Manson, "ABC Analysis Q1 2015: The biggest-circulating newspapers in South Africa", Marklives.com, 8 May 2015.
- SAARF AMPS (Previous Presentations)
- SAARF AMPS (Industry Presentations)