Thanksgiving Parade(Redirected from Thanksgiving Parade (disambiguation))
Thanksgiving Parade may refer to the following annual parades that take place on Thanksgiving Day currently, previously, or originally presented by department stores:
- 6abc IKEA Thanksgiving Day Parade, a parade held in Philadelphia, started in 1920, originally presented by Gimbels
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a parade held in New York City, started in 1924, presented by Macy's
- America's Thanksgiving Parade, a parade held in Detroit, Michigan, started in 1924, originally presented by The J.L. Hudson Company
- Carolinas' Carrousel Parade, a parade held in Charlotte, North Carolina, started in 1947, presented by Belk
- McDonald's Thanksgiving Parade, a parade in Chicago, Illinois, previously presented by Marshall Field's
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thanksgiving Parade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.