A Cab for Three
(Redirected from Taxi para tres)
A Cab for Three (Spanish: Taxi para tres) is a 2001 Chilean film directed by Orlando Lubbert. It was Chile's submission to the 74th Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
|A Cab for Three|
|Directed by||Orlando Lübbert|
|Written by||Orlando Lübbert|
Fernando Gómez Rovira
|Music by||Edu Zvetelman|
|Distributed by||Cebra Producciones|
- Daniel Muñoz as Chavelo
- Alejandro Trejo as Ulises
- Fernando Gómez-Rovira as Coto
- Ivonne Becerra as Almacenera
- Elsa Poblete as Nelly
- Daniel Alcaíno as TV journalist
- Felipe Ortega as Amaro
- Edgardo Carvajal as Ronny
- Denitze Lecaros as Javiera
- Víctor Rojas as Hugo Soto
- Gerardo Orchard as Julián Castro
- Lorena Prada as office secretary
- Cristián Quezada as Inspector Padilla
- René Castro as Inspector Romero
- Marío Escobar as "Bala Fría"
- Iban Ayala as Evangélico
- Juan Rodríguez as Tricycle boy
- "51 Countries In Race For Oscar". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 2001-11-19. Archived from the original on 4 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- "74th Academy Awards - Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on 2008-06-22. Retrieved 2008-08-07.
|This article related to a Chilean film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|