|Full name||Tanya Eleni Kalyvas|
|Date of birth||26 August 1979|
|Place of birth||Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2002||San Francisco Nighthawks|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Kalyvas was one of eight American-born players that competed for the Greece women's national football team at the 2004 Summer Olympics. She participated in the build-up to the Olympic tournament by playing in several friendlies, including a draw with Russia on 22 February 2004. She made two appearances at the final tournament as Greece finished last.
- "Ivy Leaguers Open Olympics". Ivy League Sports. 11 August 2004. Archived from the original on 15 June 2006.
- Robbins, Liz (8 August 2004). "OLYMPICS; As Athletes Settle in, a Village Begins to Feel Like Home". The New York Times.
- "Tania Kalyvas Biography and Statistics". Sports Reference. Retrieved 1 December 2009.
- Εθνική Γυναικών: Ισοπαλία (1-1) με την Ρωσία! (in Greek). Hellenic Football Federation. Retrieved 22 February 2004.[dead link]
- Tanya Kalyvas – FIFA competition record
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to women's soccer in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|