This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Syrian civil war studyEdit
Based in Damascus until 2016, the SCPR, which is regarded as one of the most reliable local sources for information about the Syrian civil war since it is unaffiliated with any government or opposition group, estimated the number of dead due to the war as 470,000, as of 2016. The study asserts that the dead include civilians and combatants, and states that as many as two million people were injured. The study also stated that during the years of the war between 2011 and 2016 over 6 million Syrian refugees tried to escape the violence.
Projects and publicationsEdit
- Developing Health Centers and Hospitals Indices for Syria (17 June 2017)
- Social Degradation in Syria (1 June 2017)
- Forced Dispersion, Syrian Human Status: The Demographic Report 2016 (8 December 2016)
- Confronting Fragmentation (111 February, 2016)
- SCPR Alienation and Violence Report 2014 (30 March 2015)
- Multidimensional Child Deprivation in Syria 2001-2009 (30 June 2014)
- Squandering Humanity: Socioeconomic Monitoring Report on Syria (1 May 2014)
- War on Development: socioeconomic monitoring report of Syria, second quarterly report (April – June 2013) (30 October 2013)
- On the Wrong Direction…The American Strike and the Scenarios of Syrian Crisis (30 September 2013)
- The Syrian Catastrophe: Socioeconomic Monitoring Report, First Quarterly Report (January – March 2013) (30 June 2013)
- Socioeconomic Roots and Impact of the Syrian Crisis(2013) (30 January 2013)
- Role of economic Factors in Political Movement: The Syrian Case(2012) (30 December 2012)
- Times, Megan Specia / The New York. "How Syria's death toll is lost in the fog of war". El Paso Inc. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "In Easter Urbi et Orbi, Pope prays for 'swift end' to bloody war in Syria". Crux. 1 April 2018. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- Writer, Raymon Troncoso, Contributing. "Did you notice the blue tent on Plaza of Americas?". The Independent Florida Alligator. Retrieved 17 April 2018.