The company had a turnover of £117m in 2016. In 2017, it supplied tableware to more than 140 countries, and employed more than 1000 people.
The company operates from Dale Hall Works and the adjacent Albany Works. Dale Hall Works was founded in 1790; from about 1937 to about 1998 it was operated by Dunn Bennett & Co Ltd (a company established in 1876 in Hanley), then by Steelite International.
In March of 2020, the food service divisions of the Homer Laughlin China Company and its sister company, the Hall China Company, were acquired by Steelite. The former Homer Laughlin and Hall China manufacturing operations were subsequently renamed The Fiesta Tableware Company. Homer Laughlin's Fiesta retail line was not part of the sale and will continue to be manufactured at the existing plant in Newell, West Virginia.
- Company profile 17 August 2017 www.steelite.com. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- Steelite International, Orme Street, Burslem thepotteries.org. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- A Journey Through The Years www.steelite.com. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- Dale Hall Works, Burslem thepotteries.org. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- Dunn, Bennett & Co thepotteries.org. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- "Homer Laughlin and Hall China Foodservice Brands to Join Steelite International". Press Release. March 26, 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Steelite.|