(Redirected from Spades)
|Look up spade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spade is a digging and gardening tool.
Spade or Spades may also refer to:
- SPAdes (software), a set of tools for genomic sequence assembly
- SMART Process Acceleration Development Environment
People with the nameEdit
- Andy Spade, American entrepreneur, brother of David Spade
- Bob Spade (1877–1924), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- David Spade (born 1964), American comedian and actor
- Dean Spade (born 1977), American lawyer, writer and academic
- Dudley Spade (born 1956), American politician
- Henri Spade (1921–2008), French journalist, television producer and novelist
- Kate Spade (1962–2018), American designer, co-founder of Kate Spade New York
- Mark Spade or Nigel Balchin (1908–1970), English novelist and screenwriter
- Spade Cooley (1910–1969), American Western swing musician, big band leader, actor, and television personality, convicted of murdering his second wife
- Call a spade a spade, a figurative expression, meaning to speak plainly and bluntly
- SPAD (disambiguation)
- Spade House, home of writer H. G. Wells from 1901 to 1909
- Spayed, past tense form of the verb "to spay"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.