(Redirected from Sentiment (disambiguation))
|Look up sentiment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sentiment may refer to:
- Feelings, and emotions
- Public opinion, also called sentiment
- Sentimentality, an appeal to shallow, uncomplicated emotions at the expense of reason
- Sentimental novel, an 18th-century literary genre
- Market sentiment, optimism or pessimism in financial and commodity markets
- Sentiment analysis, automatic detection of opinions embodied in text
- News sentiment, automatic detection of opinions embodied in news
- Sentiment (film), a 2003 Czech drama film
- Sentiments (album), Sahib Sahib
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sentiment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.