The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (April 2021)
Success is a business magazine in the United States published by Success Enterprises, LLC a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. According to the company, the magazine "focuses on people who take full responsibility for their own development and income", and provides personal and professional development.
|Company||Success Partners L.P.|
|Based in||Dallas, Texas|
Success was established in 1897 by Orison Swett Marden as a way to promote "New Thought Philosophy", which taught positive thinking, life skills, and discipline. During its early years, Success contained literary contributions of several notable New Thought writers such as Napoleon Hill, Samuel Merwin and W. Clement Stone.
Success was acquired by VideoPlus L.P. in 2007. VideoPlus, established in 1987, produces educational and marketing materials for the direct selling industry, as well as sponsored and custom publications.
The April/May 2008 issue marked the relaunch of Success as a bi-monthly magazine. Success moved to a monthly print schedule in September 2008.
In December 2020, Success Enterprises, LLC was acquired by eXp World Holdings, Inc.
- "About Us". Success.com. Success. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- D'Avolio, Lauren (2 December 2007). "VideoPlus to revamp, relaunch Success magazine". Dallas Business Journal.
- "VideoPlus, L.P." Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Darren Hardy Interviews Sara Blakely". SUCCESS Talks podcast. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- "eXp World Holdings Completes Acquisition of Success Enterprises". eXp World Holdings press release. Retrieved December 9, 2020.