(Redirected from Request (disambiguation))
|Look up request in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Request may refer to:
- a question, a request for information
- a petition, a formal document demanding something that is submitted to an authority
Request may also refer to:
Computing and technologyEdit
- Request (The Awakening album), a 1997 album by South African band The Awakening
- Request (Juju album), a 2010 cover album by Japanese singer Juju
- Requests, an album by The Johnson Mountain Boys
- Requests, a classical album by Victor Borge
- Requests, a 1964 Parlophone EP by The Beatles; "Long Tall Sally" "I Call Your Name" "Can't Buy Me Love" "You Can't Do That"
- Requests, a 1965 EP by Pat Carroll
- Further Requests, the second 1964 Parlophone EP by The Beatles; "She Loves You", "I Want To Hold Your Hand", "Roll Over Beethoven", "Can't Buy Me Love"
- Requests, an album by Gracie Fields
- Requests, an album by Jim McDonough