|Noble family||House of Ivrea|
|Spouse(s)||Alice of Normandy|
|Issue||William I of Burgundy|
Guy of Brionne and Vernon
Hugh of Lons-le-Saunier
Falcon or Fouques
|Father||Otto-William, Count of Burgundy|
|Mother||Ermentrude de Roucy|
Reginald married Alice and had the following children:
- William I of Burgundy
- Guy (c. 1025–1069), unsuccessful claimant to the Duchy of Normandy and County of Burgundy
- Hugh (c. 1037 – c. 1086), Viscount of Lons-le-Saunier, sire Montmorot, Navilly and Scey married to Aldeberge Scey. They had a son Montmorot Thibert, founder of the house Montmorot (or Montmoret).
- Falcon or Fouques of Burgundy (fate unknown).
- Douglas, David C. (1964). William the Conqueror: The Norman Impact Upon England. University of California Press.
- Fegley, Randall (2002). The Golden Spurs of Kortrijk: How the Knights of France Fell to the Foot Soldiers of Flanders in 1302. McFarland & Co. Inc.
- Potter, Julie (1999). "The Benefactors of Bec and the Politics of Priories". In Harper-Bill, Christopher (ed.). Anglo-Norman Studies XXI: Proceedings of the Battle Conference 1998. Boydell Press.