Registry of Objects of Cultural Heritage
Registry of Objects of Cultural Heritage (Polish: Rejestr zabytków) in Poland is a heritage register for Polish objects of cultural heritage. It is maintained by the Voivodeship Office for Preservation of Objects of Cultural Heritage (Wojewódzki konserwator zabytków).
The register divides the objects of cultural heritage into three categories: (A) movable heritage objects, (B) nonmoveable heritage objects, and (C) archaeological heritage objects.
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Ustawa z dnia 23 lipca 2003 r. o ochronie zabytków i opiece nad zabytkami, Dz. U. z 2003 r. Nr 162, poz. 1568
- List of immovable objects of cultural heritage created for Polish Wikipedia for the Wikipedia:Wikipedia Loves Monuments competition
- List of immovable objects of cultural heritage maintained by National Heritage Board of Poland (Polish:Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa, NID)
- List of movable objects of cultural heritage maintained by NID
- List of archaeological heritage objects of cultural heritage maintained by NID