|Look up rapid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rapid is a section of a river with turbulent water flow.
Rapid or RAPID may also refer to:
Association football clubsEdit
- Rapid (brig), the ship that brought William Light's surveying party to South Australia in 1836
- The Rapid, popular name of RTA Rapid Transit, the transit service of Cleveland and surrounding Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- The Rapid, brand name of the Interurban Transit Partnership, the transit service of the Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area
- Rapid (San Diego), a BRT system serving the Greater San Diego region in California
- Rapid Rail, a rapid transit operator in Malaysia
- Rapid Bus, a bus operator in Malaysia
- Rapid Ferry, a ferry operator in Penang, Malaysia
- Renault Rapid, a van
- Škoda Rapid (disambiguation), several cars built by Škoda Auto
- Società Torinese Automobili Rapid, also known as Rapid, an Italian car manufacturer between 1904 and 1921
- Bob Feller (1918–2010), American Hall-of-Fame baseball pitcher nicknamed "Rapid Robert"
- Rabid (disambiguation)
- Rabit (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rapid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.