Raffi Boghosyan(Redirected from Raffi Bohosyan)
Raffi Boghosyan (in Bulgarian Рафи Бохосян, in Armenian Րաֆֆի Պողոսյան) or just the mononym Raffi or Rafi (Рафи) (born in Burgas, Bulgaria on 29 January 1993) is a Bulgarian singer and percussions player of Armenian origin who won the first-ever Bulgarian X Factor on the final held on 11 December 2011. He won a contract with Virginia Records and the chance to record a single with a foreign composer and producer in a studio outside Bulgaria.
|Birth name||Raffi Boghossian|
|Also known as||Raffi|
|Born||29 January 1993|
|Genres||Rock, Pop, Funk|
|Instruments||Vocals, Percussions, Drums, DJ|
Virginia Records (2011–2015)Raffi Music (2015–present)
Boghosyan (sometimes reported in Bulgarian media as Bohosyan) was born in Burgas to Aghasi and Elizabeth Boghosyan, both Armenians. He studied in Business in Burgas majoring in Economics and Management. He is a self-taught percussion player. He is also interested in photography, martial arts and activities and is the President of "Младежки глас" (Youth Voice) Cultural Association.
Singles and videographyEdit
(In parenthesis, peak positions on Bulgarian Top 40)
- 2012: "4-3-2-1" (BUL: #2)
- 2013: "Ne me razbra" (in Bulgarian "Не ме разбра") (BUL: #27)
- 2016: "Nameri me" (in Bulgarian "Намери ме) (Find me))
- BurgasInfo: Рафи Бохосян стана X-Factor на България (in Bulgarian)
- Avtora: Рафи Бохосян спечели X Factor България (in Bulgarian)
- Dnes.com: Рафи Бохосян е победител в „X Factor“ (in Bulgarian)
- aCharts.us: Raffi discography on Bulgarian Top 40
- "Рафи представи новото си самостоятелно парче „Намери ме“". www.njoy.bg (in Bulgarian). Retrieved 2016-03-23.
- Raffi Official (2015-11-27), Raffi - Нов Ден (ft. Rewind), retrieved 2016-03-23