(Redirected from Quota (disambiguation))
|Look up quota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quota may refer to:
Arts and MediaEdit
Politics and EconomicsEdit
- Gender quota (disambiguation)
- Import quota, a trade restriction on the quantity of goods imported into a country
- Market Sharing Quota, an economic system used in Canadian agriculture
- Milk quota, a quota on milk production in Europe
- Individual fishing quota, a quota on allowable catch
- Racial quota, numerical requirements for hiring, promoting, admitting or graduating members of a particular racial group
- Ticket quota, directives by police departments for their officers to deliver a predetermined number of summons
- Quotaism, the concept of organising society by a quota system
- All pages with titles containing quota
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.