(Redirected from Pulga (disambiguation))
|Look up pulga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pulga (Spanish for flea) may refer to:
- Enrique González "La Pulga" (1890 – 1957), Cuban singer-songwriter
- Ivo Pulga (b. 1964), Italian football player and coach
- Lionel Messi (b. 1987), Argentine football player, nicknamed "La Pulga"
- Pulga (footballer) (b. 1985), Spanish football player
- Stefano Pulga, Italian musician, founder of Pink Project
- La Pulga, Spanish video game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pulga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.