Public Institution for Social Security Fund
The Public Institution For Social Security (PIFSS; Arabic:المؤسسة العامة للتأمينات الاجتماعية) is the public pension fund of the state of Kuwait, it was founded in 1955 and counts 11 subsidiaries and 45 documented transactions. In 2021, its cash reserves accounted to 4% of its investments down from 11.5% in 2020.
|Headquarters||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
- "Public Institution for Social Security". www.swfinstitute.org. Sovereign wealth fund institute. Retrieved 2021-09-12.
- "Kuwait's $134 billion pension fund has record gain in turnaround". Pensions & Investments. 2021-06-23. Retrieved 2021-09-12.
- "Kuwait's $134 Billion Pension Fund Has Record Gain in Turnaround". Bloomberg.com. 2021-06-23. Retrieved 2021-09-12.
- "Kuwait's Pension Fund Has Record Gain in Turnaround". pension policy international.
- "Kuwait pension fund posts record first-quarter investment profit". Arabianbusiness. Arabianbusiness.