(Redirected from Prince Royal (disambiguation))
Prince Royal may refer to the Crown Prince in the following monarchies:
- Prince Royal of Portugal, the Prince Royal of the Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves
- Prince Royal of Haiti, see Jacques-Victor Henry, Prince Royal of Haiti
- Prince Royal of France, to either of:
It may also refer to:
- Prince Imperial (disambiguation)
- Princess Royal, a style customarily awarded by a British monarch to his or her eldest daughter
- Prince Royal's College, a school in Thailand
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prince Royal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.