Pope Theodore(Redirected from Pope Theodore (disambiguation))
Pope Theodore may refer to:
- Pope Theodore I (died 649), Palestinian-born Greek
- Pope Theodore II, Pope in 897 AD, son of Photius
- Antipope Theodore, antipope in 687 AD
- Pope Tawadros I of Alexandria (Theodorus or Theodosius), 45th Pope of Alexandria & Patriarch of the See of St. Mark.
- Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria or Theodore II, elected Coptic Pope in 2012
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pope Theodore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.