(Redirected from Pokey (disambiguation))
|Look up pokey, poky, or pokie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pokey, Poky or Pokie may refer to:
- Pokey (Mario), a recurring enemy from the Super Mario series
- Pokey (Gumby character), a character from the Gumby television series
- Pokey the Penguin, a surrealistic online comic strip and its eponymous title character
- Pokey, the nickname for "Clyde", the orange ghost, in the arcade game Pac-Man
- Pokey Minch (Porky Minch), a character in the Super NES video game EarthBound (Mother 2), and the Pig King in Mother 3
- The Poky Little Puppy, a fictional character whose name is sometimes shortened to just Poky
- Poky (Yoko Tsuno), a character in comic album series Yoko Tsuno
- Poky (device), a casino gambling machine
- Pokey Allen (born 1943-1996), football player and head coach
- Pokey Chatman (born 1969), Women's National Basketball Association general manager and head coach
- Pokey LaFarge (born 1983), American musician and songwriter
- Pokey Reddick (born 1964), retired National Hockey League goaltender
- Pokey Reese (born 1973), former Major League Baseball player
- Lillian Watson (born 1950), American former world record holder
- POKEY, a digital I/O chip in the Atari 8-bit family of computers and many arcade games
- Any of several species of Poecilotheria, a genus of spiders
- "Pokey Award" by the Straphangers Campaign for the slowest bus route, by vehicle average miles per hour, in New York City.
- Poky, a reference distribution of the Yocto Project
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pokey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.