Pluralism(Redirected from Pluralism (disambiguation))
|Look up pluralism, pluralist, or pluralistic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pluralism denotes a diversity of views or stands rather than a single approach or method.
Pluralism or pluralist may refer to:
Politics and lawEdit
- Pluralism (political philosophy), the acknowledgement of a diversity of political systems
- Pluralism (political theory), belief that there should be diverse and competing centres of power in society
- Legal pluralism, the existence of differing legal systems in a population or area
- Pluralist democracy, a political system with more than one center of power
- Pluralism (philosophy), a doctrine according to which many basic substances make up reality
- Pluralist school, a Greek school of pre-Socratic philosophers
- Epistemological pluralism or methodological pluralism, the view that some phenomena require multiple methods to account for their nature
- Value pluralism, the idea that several values may be equally correct and yet in conflict with each other
- Cosmic pluralism, the belief in numerous other worlds beyond the Earth, which may possess the conditions suitable for life
- Cultural pluralism, when small groups within a larger society maintain their unique cultural identities
- Pluralist commonwealth, a systemic model of wealth democratization
- Pluralism in economics, a campaign to enrich the academic discipline of economics
- Plurality (disambiguation)
- Journal of Legal Pluralism, a peer-reviewed academic journal that focuses on legal pluralism
- Global Centre for Pluralism, an international centre for research of pluralist societies
- Multiculturalism, the existence of multiple cultural traditions within a single country
- Postmodernism, a broad movement in the late-20th century skeptical toward grand narratives or ideologies
- All pages beginning with "Pluralism" or "Pluralist"
- All pages with a title containing Pluralism
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pluralism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.