Planet Earth (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Planet Earth (TV series))
Planet Earth is the third planet from the Sun.
Planet Earth may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Planet Earth (film), a 1974 science fiction television film
- Planet Earth (1986 series), a 1986 PBS television documentary series about the geosciences
- Planet Earth franchise of nature documentaries produced by BBC:
- "Planet Earth", a song by Devo on the 1980 album Freedom of Choice
- "Planet Earth" (Duran Duran song), a 1981 single by Duran Duran
- "Planet Earth Rock and Roll Orchestra", a 1983 Album by Paul Kantner
- Planet Earth, a 1997 album by Mother's Army
- "Planet Earth" (Eskimo Joe song), a 2001 single by Eskimo Joe
- Planet Earth (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 2006 BBC nature documentary series Planet Earth
- Planet Earth (Prince album), a 2007 album by Prince and the title track of the album
- "Planet Earth", a 2009 spoken word poem by Michael Jackson included on the album This Is It
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planet Earth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.