Pizza Rolls are a frozen food product created by food industry entrepreneur Jeno Paulucci, who specialized in frozen Chinese food, in 1951. After Jeno's sold the brand in 1985, it was acquired by Pillsbury which owned Totino's pizza. In 1993, Jeno's Pizza Rolls were rebranded as Totino's Pizza Rolls.
- T. Rees Shapiro (November 30, 2011). "Jeno Paulucci, food visionary behind the pizza roll, dies at 93". Washington Post. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Amys Kitchen : Organic Foods : Cheese Pizza Snacks". www.amys.com. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Our History". Totino's. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "Totino's Products". Totino's. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- Painter, Kristen Leigh (November 12, 2016). "General Mills has surprise growth star: Totino's frozen pizzas and rolls". Minneapolis Star Tribune. Retrieved April 23, 2019.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|