Piemonte Football Club was an Italian association football team based in Turin which competed for five seasons in the Prima Categoria, the equivalent of today's Serie A. The 1911–12 team included Angelo Mattea who later became an Italian international, four Piemonte players were called up to the Italian national football team while at the club. However the club was not particularly successful and it folded in 1915 when the championship was suspended following the outbreak of World War I.
|Full name||Piemonte Football Club|
|1914–15||Prima Categoria, 5th|
- Italian Football Championship 1910-11: 7th in the Liguria-Lombardy-Piedmont division
- Italian Football Championship 1911-12: 10th in the Liguria-Lombardy-Piedmont division
- Italian Football Championship 1912-13: 4th in the Piedmont division
- Italian Football Championship 1913-14: 8th in the Liguria-Piedmont division
- Italian Football Championship 1914-15: 5th in Division B, Upper Italy