Phir Wahi Raat
Phir Wohi Raat (Hindi: फिर वही रात; transliteration: Same night again) is a 1980 suspense film of horror genre starring Rajesh Khanna in the lead role as a psychologist doctor opposite Kim Yashpal, then girl friend of Danny. The film music and scores composed by R.D. Burman. This is the first and the only film directed by Danny Denzongpa. It fetched ₹ 2.8 crore in 1980 and became a hit.  This commercially successful film was ranked among the top 5 horror Hindi films of all time as per desiblitz.com.
|Phir Wohi Raat|
|Directed by||Danny Denzongpa|
|Music by||Music Director:|
Rahul Dev Burman
|August 15, 1980|
|Box office||₹ 2.8 crore (1980)|
A woman named Asha lives in a hostel where she gets tortured by nightmares. Later on she goes to Dr. Vijay (her lover) for treatment. She leaves the hostel after she realises that neither the hostel authorities nor her friends from hostel are happy due to her behaviour. Her dreams are of her insane aunt who tries to strangle her. Her aunt killed her mother years ago in their ancestral mansion. After understanding her case, Dr. Vijay decides to take her far away from the city to her ancestral mansion, where she spent her childhood. Shobha, a close friend of Asha, also decides to accompany Asha to the mansion. In the big old mansion, Asha witnesses lots of things which make her more scared. Vijay does not agree with her. Later Ashok, a cousin of Asha, comes to India to meet her. Later, on the eve of Asha's birthday, Ashok's wife gets murdered.
- Rajesh Khanna as Dr. Vijay
- Danny Denzongpa as Ashok
- Aruna Irani as Shobha
- Kim Yashpal as Asha
- Jagdeep as Krupachand Reswani
- A.K. Hangal as mansion care taker Vishwanath
- Lalita Pawar as Hostel Warden
- Shashikala as Aunty
- Suresh Oberoi as Police Inspector Sharma
- Bhagwan as Gendamal
- Lalita Kumari as Irate Parent
- Om Shivpuri as Dr
- Shubha Khote as Shobha's sister
|1.||"Sang Mere Nikle The Saajan"||Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Chorus||5.19|
|2.||"Chhalkao Jhoomke Paimana"||Kishore Kumar, Chorus||4.24|
|3.||"Dekho Idhar Dekho"||Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhonsle, Sushma Srestha||4.13|
|4.||"Phir Wohi Raat"||Asha bhosle||4.14|
|5.||"Bindiya Tarse Kajra Barse"||Lata Mangeshkar||5.26|
|6.||"Aa Gaye Yaaron Jeene Ke Din"||Mohammad Rafi, Chorus||4.30|
- "Phir Wahi Raat(1980-Hindi)". Gomolo. Archived from the original on 4 August 2012.
- "Phir Wohi Raat(1980)". Chakpak. Archived from the original on 23 July 2012.
- "Danny Denzongpa". Chakpak. Archived from the original on 30 July 2012.
- "Phir Wahi Raat". IBOS.
- "Rahul Dev Burman (1939–1994)". panchamonline.com.