|Look up paria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paria may refer to the following :
Places and jurisdictionsEdit
- Paria, Gujarat, village in Vapi, Valsad, Gujarat, India
- Paria in Proconsulari, an Ancient city and former bishopric, now a Latin titular see in Tunisia
- Paria, of, from, or related to Paros, a Greek island in the central Aegean Sea
- Paria (Peru), a mountain in the Andes
- Paria, Bolivia, founded in 1535, the first Spanish settlement in Bolivia.
- Paria, Utah, or Pahreah, a ghost town on the Paria River in Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in Utah, United States
- Paria, a Spanish colonial province of Venezuela, constituting the eastern portion of the country
- Paria Point, a mountain in Zion National Park, Utah
- Paria River, tributary of the Colorado River, United States
- Paria Peninsula, peninsula in Sucre, Venezuela
- Gulf of Paria, gulf on the South of Paria Peninsula, the Orinoco River delta in Venezuela and on west coast of Trinidad
- The name given to North America on the Waldseemüller map.