Overqualified (short story collection)
Overqualified is an art project by Canadian writer Joey Comeau in which he wrote a series of cover letters as job applications to companies. The letters were collected into a book and published as Overqualified by ECW Press in 2009. The letters all start off as standard cover letters, but quickly turn very dark, and almost inevitably reveal the author to be mentally unstable. Excerpts from the book were included in the 2010 Best American Nonrequired Reading.
|Preceded by||It's Too Late To Say I'm Sorry (2007)|
- Schaub, Michael (October 2009). "Overqualified". Bookslut. Retrieved October 6, 2009.
- Bethune, Brian (March 2009). "Overqualified". Maclean's. Retrieved April 5, 2009.
- Kellogg, Carolyn (March 2009). "Overqualified". LA Times. Retrieved March 19, 2009.
- Code, Devon (March 2009). "Overqualified". Quill and Quire. Retrieved March 10, 2009.
- Davis, Brian Joseph (February 25, 2009). "Overqualified". Eye Weekly. Retrieved March 10, 2009.
- Urbina, Ian (2005). Life's Little Annoyances. Times Books. p. 54. ISBN 978-0-8050-8030-8.
|This entertainment website–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|