The Okinawa Kyokuryu-kai (沖縄旭琉会, Okinawa Kyokuryū-kai) is a yakuza criminal organization based on the Okinawa island of Japan. A designated yakuza group with an estimated 523 active members and 145 semi-active members, the Okinawa Kyokuryu-kai is the largest yakuza organization in Okinawa Prefecture.
The Okinawa Kyokuryu-kai was formed in 1990 when it split from Okinawa's main yakuza group, the Kyokuryu-kai. The formation was led by Kiyoshi Tominaga, who became the first president. The Okinawa Kyokuryu-kai, along with the Kyokuryu-kai, was registered as a designated yakuza group under the Organized Crime Countermeasures Law in June 1992.
Headquartered in Naha, Okinawa, the Okinawa Kyokuryu-kai is one of the two designated yakuza groups in Okinawa Prefecture along with its former parent organization, the Kyokuryu-kai. The Okinawa Kyokuryu-kai is the largest yakuza organization in Okinawa Prefecture, followed by the second-largest Kyokuryu-kai and the third-largest Yoshimi-kogyo.
- "Police of Japan 2011, Criminal Investigation : 2. Fight Against Organized Crime" Archived August 10, 2011, at the Wayback Machine, December 2009, National Police Agency
- "Boryokudan condition in the prefecture" Archived 2012-06-19 at the Wayback Machine, October 2007, Okinawa Prefectural Conference for the Expulsion of the Boryokudan (in Japanese)
- "A phenomenon of boryokudan unification, The third Kyokuryu-kai president changes" Archived March 19, 2012, at the Wayback Machine, 3 July 2010, Ryukyu Shimpo (in Japanese)
- "5 years from the enactment of the Organized Crime Countermeasures Law" Archived 2012-03-19 at the Wayback Machine, 1 March 1997, Ryukyu Shimpo (in Japanese)
- "Boryokudan Situation in 2010", p.27, April 2011, National Police Agency (in Japanese)
- "Drug cases, The prefectural police : '40% are related to the boryokudan'" Archived March 19, 2012, at the Wayback Machine, 29 November 2008, Ryukyu Shimpo (in Japanese)