Noble House (disambiguation)
Noble House is a 1981 novel by James Clavell.
It may also refer to:
in the United States (by state then town/city)
- Noble Cottage, Anniston, Alabama, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Calhoun County
- Noble-McCaa-Butler House, Anniston, Alabama, NRHP-listed in Calhoun County
- John Glover Noble House, New Milford, Connecticut, NRHP-listed in Litchfield County]]
- Noble House (Norfolk, Connecticut), NRHP-listed in Litchfield County]]
- Noble-Seymour-Crippen House, Chicago, Illinois, NRHP-listed
- Noble County Sheriff's House and Jail, Albion, Indiana, NRHP-listed
- Noble-Kendall House, Albia, Iowa, NRHP-listed in Monroe County
- Chapman-Noble House, Wichita, Kansas, NRHP-listed in Sedgwick County
- Noble Block, Augusta, Maine, NRHP-listed in Kennebec County
- Jonathan Noble House, Columbus, Ohio, NRHP-listed in Columbus
- Lewis Noble House, Worthington, Ohio, NRHP-listed in Franklin County
- Kellum-Noble House, Houston, Texas, NRHP-listed in Harris County
- Alexander Noble House, Fish Creek, Wisconsin, NRHP-listed in Door County
- Samuel Noble Monument, Anniston, Alabama, NRHP-listed in Calhoun County]]
- Noble County Jail and Sheriff's Office, Caldwell, Ohio, NRHP-listed in Noble County
- Noble Hotel, Watonga, Oklahoma, NRHP-listed in Blaine County
- Manor house
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noble House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.