Government Gazette of the State of New South Wales
Government Gazette of the State of New South Wales, also known as the New South Wales Government Gazette, is the government gazette of the Government of New South Wales in Australia. The Gazette is managed by the New South Wales Parliamentary Counsel's Office.
Government of New South Wales (Australia)
|ISO 4||Gov. Gaz. State N. S. W.|
The first Government Gazette of the State of New South Wales was published in 1832. Prior to the publication of the first issue of the Gazette on 7 March 1832, official notices were published in the Sydney Gazette and New South Wales Advertiser. The articles in the Gazette include official notices from municipal councils and government departments about the naming of roads and the acquisition of land as well as changes to legislation and government departments in New South Wales.
Government notices, regulations, forms and orders relating to the Port Phillip District were published in the Government Gazette of the State of New South Wales until Victoria separated from New South Wales in 1851.
- "Government Gazettes: New South Wales". www.nla.gov.au. Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- Wales, State Library of New South. "Research guides. Government Publications: New South Wales. Government gazettes". guides.sl.nsw.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- "Government Publications: New South Wales". Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- "NSW Legislation". Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- "NSW Legislation". www.legislation.nsw.gov.au. Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- "Government Gazette Home". Trove. Retrieved 12 April 2016.