1932 Nebraska gubernatorial election
The 1932 Nebraska gubernatorial election was held on November 8, 1932, and featured incumbent Governor Charles W. Bryan, a Democrat, defeating Republican nominee, newspaper publisher and former state legislator Dwight Griswold, to win a third and final two-year, non-consecutive term in office.
- Charles W. Bryan, incumbent Governor
- James Franklin Christie
- George Walter Olsen
- William Ritchie, attorney
|Democratic||Charles W. Bryan||86,748||60.10|
|Democratic||George W. Olsen||4,181||2.90|
|Democratic||James F. Christie||3,469||2.40|
- Dwight Griswold, newspaper publisher and former member of the Nebraska Legislature
- Frank Myers
- Murray F. Rickard
- Robert G. Ross
- Kenneth S. Wherry, member of the Nebraska Senate
- George A. Williams, former Lieutenant Governor
|Republican||Kenneth S. Wherry||36,365||33.53|
|Republican||George A. Williams||15,702||14.48|
|Republican||Robert G. Ross||5,784||5.33|
|Republican||Murray F. Rickard||4,030||3.72|
|Democratic||Charles W. Bryan||296,117||52.53%|
|Socialist||John M. Paul||6,733||1.19%|
- "Nebraska State Historical Society Collection Record; Ritchie, William 1886-1956" (PDF). Retrieved October 4, 2017.
- Frank Marsh (Sr.). "Official Report of the Nebraska State Canvassing Board Primary Election April 12, 1932" (PDF). Retrieved October 4, 2017.
- White, William O. Jr. "Fairmont Farmer-Politician, George A. Williams" (PDF). nebraskahistory.org. Nebraska State Historical Society. Retrieved October 4, 2017.
- Frank Marsh (Sr.). "Official Report of the Nebraska State Canvassing Board General Election November 8, 1932" (PDF). Retrieved October 4, 2017.
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|