Mihran Ediki Harutyunyan (Armenian: Միհրան Էդիկի Հարությունյան, Russian: Мигран Эдикович Арутюнян; born 25 March 1989) is an Armenian and Russian Greco-Roman wrestler. He competed at the 2016 Summer Olympics for Armenia where in the final he lost to Davor Štefanek of Serbia. The decision is still considered to be very doubtful, and a lot of people signed petition to award gold medal to Harutyunyan. Also he's Russian national champion 2012, runner-up 2011.
|Full name||Mihran Ediki Harutyunyan|
|Born||March 25, 1989|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
|Coached by||Aram Sarkisyan, Ruben Tatulyan|
He is married and has a daughter named Monica.
- "Migran Arutyunyan:"I am Armenian and return to homeland"". armeniangc.com. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "ARUTYUNYAN Migran - Olympic Wrestling Armenia - Rio 2016". Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "justice for Mihran Harutyunyan". Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "Migran Arutyunyan's bio". wrestrus.ru. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- "Migran Arutyunyan: One of the most important features of human character is faith in God". Retrieved 16 August 2016.
|This biographical article relating to an Armenian sport wrestler or wrestling coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|