Metternich usually refers to Prince Klemens von Metternich (1773–1859), famous Austrian politician and diplomat.
It may also refer to any of several members of the House of Metternich.
- Tatiana von Metternich-Winneburg (1915–2006)
The surname is also shared by:
- Count Franz von Metternich (1746–1818), diplomat and father of Prince Klemens, first Prince of Ochsenhausen
- Germain Metternich (1811–1862), supported the revolutions of 1848 in Germany, joined the Union Army and was killed in 1862 by a drunken soldier
- Josef Metternich (1915–2005), German singer
- Lothar von Metternich (1551–1623), Archbishop-Elector of Trier and Prince-Abbot of prüm (1599–1623)
- Lothar Friedrich von Metternich-Burscheid (1617–1675), Prince-Bishop of Speyer (1652–1675), and Worms (1673–1675), as well as Archbishop-Elector of Mainz (1673–1675)
- Princess Pauline von Metternich (1836–1921), niece of Klemens and wife of Richard von Metternich
- Paul Wolff Metternich (1853–1934), German diplomat, ambassador to the British (1903–12) and Ottoman (1915–16) Empires
- Prince Richard von Metternich (1829–1895), diplomat, son of Prince Klemens von Metternich
- Count Franz von Wolff-Metternich (1893–1978) art historian, 1940–1942 chief of the Kunstschutz Service of the German Wehrmacht.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metternich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.