Menán Du Plessis
(Redirected from Menan du Plessis)
Menán Du Plessis (born 1952) is a South African novelist and linguist.
- A State of Fear. Cape Town: D. Philip, 1983. Republished by Pandora Press (1987).
- Longlive! Cape Town: D. Philip, 1989. Translated into German by Susanne Köhler as Das Lied der Gemeinschaft Roman.
- A unity hypothesis for the southern African Khoesan languages. PhD thesis, University of Cape Town, 2009.
- Kora: a lost Khoisan language of the early Cape and the Gariep. Pretoria: Unisa Press, 2018.
- Douglas Killam; Ruth Rowe (2010). "Du Plessis, Menán". The Companion to African Literatures. James Currey. p. 89. ISBN 978-1-84701-019-3.
- Laura Chrisman (2003). Postcolonial Contraventions: Cultural Readings of Race, Imperialism, and Transnationalism. Manchester University Press. p. 112. ISBN 978-0-7190-5828-8.
|This article about a South African writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|