Men's Journal is a monthly men's lifestyle magazine focused on outdoor recreation and comprising editorials on the outdoors, environmental issues, health and fitness, style and fashion, and gear. It was founded in 1992 by Jann Wenner of Wenner Media, who sought to create a publication for "active, accomplished men to fuel an adventurous and discerning lifestyle". Wenner Media sold Men's Journal to American Media, Inc. in 2017. 
|Year founded||April 13, 1992|
|Company||American Media, Inc.|
|Based in||New York City, New York, U.S.|
Each issue of Men's Journal is divided into 3 subsections:
- Notebook — encompasses the latest trends, products, destinations, style & design
- Blueprint — provides the latest science articles and expert advice on diet, fitness, and exercise
- Gear Lab — a monthly buyer's guide of tested and approved essentials: tech, tools and toys. Men's Journals hires experts and professionals to examine the products; the best performing gear throughout the year get highlighted in the December issue, "Gear of the Year".
The April 2004 issue of Men's Journal with Robert Redford on the cover was carried into space on the STS-114 Space Shuttle mission. The STS-114 mission was the first mission following the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster.
On July 21, 2017, Greg Emmanuel was named chief content officer of Men's Journal.
Men's Journal covers have included Jeremy Renner, Mark Wahlberg, Robert Downey Jr., Daniel Craig, Rafael Nadal, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anderson Cooper, Jimmy Fallon, Harrison Ford, Anthony Bourdain, Liam Neeson, JJ Watt, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- . Alliance for Audited Media https://knowledge.auditedmedia.com/blog/top-10-us-magazines-circulation-gains-2h-2017. Missing or empty
- "Men's Journal Debut Set - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. 1992-04-06. Retrieved 2016-08-21.
- "Wenner Media, Inc". Company Histories. Missing or empty
- "Advertise with Men's Journal". SRDS. Archived from the original on November 1, 2013. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- American Media bulks up with Men’s Journal buy
- kcowing (July 31, 2005). "What They're Reading In Outer Space These Days". nasawatch.com. Retrieved October 12, 2008.
- "American Media, Inc. Names Greg Emmanuel Chief Content Officer of Men's Journal".
- "American Media Bulks up Men's Journal Print Distribution and Shifts Men's Fitness to All-Digital".