List of members of the Hellenic Parliament, 2007–2009
(Redirected from Members of the Greek Parliament, 2007-)
Of the 300 elected, 34 New Democracy MPs were new to the house, 26 PASOK MPs, 15 KKE MPs, 10 SYRIZA MPs, and 10 LAOS MPs.
|Panhellenic Socialist Movement||102|
|Communist Party of Greece||22|
|Coalition of the Radical Left||14|
|Popular Orthodox Rally||10|
Members of ParliamentEdit
Changes table below records all changes in party affiliation.
- January 31, 2008: Kostas Koukodimos (ND) declares independent.
- May 7, 2008: Diamanto Manolakou, Antonis Skyllakos and Giannis Giokas instead of Elpida Pantelaki, Takis Tsiogas and Dimos Koumbouris (KKE).
- July 23, 2008: Kostas Koukodimos returns to New Democracy's parliamentary team.
- September 30, 2008 Stavros Dailakis is expelled from ND's parliamentary team.
- October 8, 2008 Stavros Dailakis returns to ND's parliamentary team.
- November 11, 2008 Petros Tatoulis (ND) declares independent.
- May 8, 2009: Andreas Makripidis replaced Christos Verelis who resigned over scandal allegations. (PASOK)
- May 22, 2009: Giorgos Papakonstantinou and Sylvana Rapti resigned as they were elected as MEPs. They were replaced by Giannis Vlantis and Thanassis Tsouras accordingly (PASOK).
- June 6, 2009: Georgios Georgiou replaced Thanos Plevris who was elected in the European parliament (LAOS).
- June 16, 2009: Sophia Andriopoulou replaced Mihalis Papagiannakis who died on May 26. (SYRIZA)
- August 31, 2009: Ioannis Manolis resigned over dissatisfaction with his own party. He is replaced by Dimitris Kranias (ND).
- Ανεξάρτητος ο Κουκοδήμος (in Greek). ethnos.gr. 2008-01-31. Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- Ανεξάρτητος εξαρτημένος (in Greek). Eleftherotypia. 2008-02-01. Archived from the original on 2008-02-08. Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- "Koukodimos becomes independent". Athens News Agency-Macedonian News Agency. 2008-01-31. Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- "MP's jump cuts majority to one". eKathimerini.gr. 2008-02-01. Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- "Greek conservatives cling to parliamentary majority after deputy quits party". The International Herald Tribune. 2008-01-31. Retrieved 2008-05-20.
- Thomas Tsatsis (2008-05-07). "Archived copy" Αλλαξε 3 βουλευτές! (in Greek). Eleftheotipia. Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2009-07-06.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "ND back to full strength". Kathimerini. 2008-07-23. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-12-04. Retrieved 2009-07-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-02. Retrieved 2009-07-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Lionakis, Nikos (2009-05-09). Παραιτήθηκε ο βουλευτής Χρ. Βερελής για την υπόθεση ΜΑΝ. I Avgi (in Greek). avgi.gr. Retrieved 2009-12-18.
- Παραιτήθηκαν από το βουλευτικό αξίωμα οι Γ.Παπακωνσταντίνου και Σ.Ράπτη (in Greek). Retrieved 2013-09-04.
- Ο Γ. Γεωργίου νέος βουλευτής του ΛΑΟΣ (in Greek). enet.gr. 2009-07-06. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Ορκίστηκε το θερινό τμήμα της Βουλής (in Greek). 2009-06-16. Archived from the original on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2009-07-20.