Market-entry consultants provide consultancy services to private companies, corporations or government / non-profit organizations for solving various business problems related to commencing sales/manufacturing/outsourcing operations in a new market / geographical territory. This includes, but is not limited to services like:
- Consulting an organization about suitability / demand of their products or services in the new market / geography of interest.
- Market potential, growth, competition, market-share analysis and other market research activities.
- Preparation of business strategy, business plan; carrying out cost–benefit and risk analysis for the organization etc.
It is common for trade associations / diplomatic missions of heavily export oriented countries to provide market-entry consultancy services to companies / organizations (belonging to their origin country) from their global offices.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2011-04-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link), Brochure of Market-Entry Services Provided by ExportRadet (Swedish Trade Council).
- , Finpro: Finnish Trade Association, helping SME's to grow global.
- Swedish Trade Council The country manager at ExportRadet holds official diplomatic status