Magic Waters is a water park owned by Six Flags. It is located in Cherry Valley, Winnebago County, Illinois, and located next to the interchange between Interstate 39/U.S. Route 51 and Interstate 90 near U.S. Route 20. The water park was built in 1984, and after Magic Waters' private ownership filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 1986 due to low attendance, the property was seized by the now-defunct Amcore Bank and given to Rockford Park District, who began ownership of it in 1988.
|Location||Cherry Valley, Illinois, U.S.|
|Operated by||Six Flags|
|Operating season||May through September|
- "Rockford Park District to lease Magic Waters to Six Flags". Rockford Register Star. October 9, 2018. Retrieved December 19, 2018.
- "Magic Waters water park - Magic Waters waterpark in Illinois". Themeparks.about.com. 2010-06-19. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- "Magic Waters - Cherry Valley, Illinois". Ultimatewaterpark.com. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- "The Magic Waters Waterpark in Cherry Valley, Illinois". City-data.com. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- "Directions". Magic Waters. Rockford, Illinois: Rockford Park District. Retrieved 2011-01-07.
- "Six Flags to Manage Magic Waters Waterpark". Six Flags. October 9, 2018. Retrieved December 19, 2018.
- Magic Waters — official website