MME(Redirected from MME (disambiguation))
MME may stand for:
- Mme or Mme, the French abbreviation for Madame
- [[Maquinaria y Materiales de Embalaje]], a leading company in the packaging sector in Spain
- MME, the IATA code for Durham Tees Valley Airport, England
- MME (psychedelic), 2,4-dimethoxy-5-ethoxyamphetamine, a psychedelic drug
- Madam, a married woman or a female brothel manager
- Magyar Madártani és Természetvédelmi Egyesület, Hungarian Ornithological and Nature Conservation Society
- Mass mortality event, the naturally occurring death of large numbers of a species in a short period of time
- Mathematics & Mathematics Education, an academic group of the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Membrane metallo-endopeptidase, an enzyme
- Michigan Merit Exam, a minimum-competency test for students
- Midwest Motor Express, a less than truckload freight carrier based in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
- Mitsubishi Motors Europe, the European subsidiary of Mitsubishi Motors
- Mobility Management Entity, a standardized entity in a System Architecture Evolution network dedicated to mobility management
- Morphine Milligram Equivalents, a standardized metric for calculating and normalizing dosages of various narcotics
- Multimedia Extensions, an extension to Windows 3.0 to support multimedia
- An acronym referring to Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- VEB Mikroelektronik "Karl-Marx" Erfurt, known as Funkwerk Erfurt before 1983, a microelectronic design and development facility in the former East Germany
- Method of moments (statistics) estimator, an estimator for estimation of population parameters.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.