(Redirected from Lorimer (disambiguation))
|Look up lorimer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lorimer may refer to:
- Lorimer Park, a public park in Abington Township, Pennsylvania
- New York City Subway stations in Brooklyn:
- Lorimer's method, a technique for evaluating slope stability in cohesive soils
- Lorimer burst, a fast radio burst
- Lorimar Television, an American television production company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lorimer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.