libxml2(Redirected from LibXML)
|Original author(s)||The GNOME Project|
|Initial release||September 23, 1999|
|Stable release||2.9.7 (November 2, 2017) [±]|
|Operating system||Unix-like, with partial ported to Windows, macOS, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX|
Written in the C programming language, libxml2 provides bindings to C++, Ch, XSH, C#, Python, Kylix/Delphi and other Pascals, Ruby, Common Lisp, and PHP.  It can be accessed from the Perl programming language using the XML::LibXML module. It was originally developed for the GNOME project, but can be used outside it. The libXML code is highly portable, since it depends on standard ANSI C libraries only,  and it is released under the MIT license. This library was written by Daniel Veillard and enjoys active feedback from its users.
- "Releases". Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Downloads". xmlsoft.org. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- "ch libxml2 open source binding".
- "cl-libxml2 High-level wrapper around libxml2 and libxslt libraries".
- "PHP: libxml - Manual". php.net. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "Python and bindings". www.xmlsoft.org. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "The XML C parser and toolkit of Gnome". www.xmlsoft.org. Retrieved 2016-05-16.