Lauren Miller Rogen
Lauren Anne Miller Rogen (born July 24, 1982) is an American actress, screenwriter, and director. She has appeared in the films Superbad (2007), Zack and Miri Make a Porno (2008) and 50/50 (2011). In 2012, she starred in the film For a Good Time, Call..., which she also co-wrote and produced, and in 2018 made her directorial debut with Like Father.
Lauren Miller Rogen
Miller at the 69th Golden Globe Awards in 2012
Lauren Anne Miller
July 24, 1982
Lakeland, Florida, U.S.
Seth Rogen (m. 2011)
Miller was raised in Lakeland, Florida. She is the daughter of Adele and Scott Miller, and has a brother, Danny. Miller is Jewish. Miller attended the Lois Cowles Harrison Center for the Visual and Performing Arts for High School.
Miller graduated from the film school at Florida State University. It was there that she met Katie Anne Naylon, the college roommate with whom Miller would later co-write For a Good Time, Call..., based on their personal experiences.
Her first leading film role was opposite Ari Graynor in the comedy that Miller co-wrote and produced, For a Good Time, Call.... Rolling Stone quipped, "In a rare instance of truth in advertising, the movie actually is a good time." Focus Features picked up the rights to the film at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival for about $2 million and released it in the United States on August 31, 2012. Miller also had a recurring role on the FOX comedy Ben and Kate.
|2003||Leaving Baghdad||Short film; Producer and editor|
|2003||Happy Holidays||Short film; Director and writer|
|2004||Straw Hat||Short film; Costume Designer|
|2004||My People the Manatee||Short film; Producer|
|2004||Measure of Love||Short film; Director and writer|
|2005||The Unseen Kind-Hearted Beast||Short film; Producer|
|2006||Monster House||Assistant to Steve Starkey|
|2007||Beowulf||Assistant to Steve Starkey|
|2008||Zack and Miri Make a Porno||Moaner and Groaner|
|2009||Observe and Report||Trina|
|2010||The Josh and Adam Show: Beach Day||Science Girl #1||Short film|
|2011||Girls! Girls! Girls!||Writer|
|2011||Long Black Lashes||Courtney||Short film|
|2012||For a Good Time, Call...||Lauren Powell||Writer and producer|
|2012||The Perfect Fit||Short film; Co-writer|
|2014||Someone Marry Barry||Leslie - Speed Dater|
|2014||Growing Up and Other Lies||Emma|
|2016||Sausage Party||Camille Toh, tampon||Voice role|
|2018||Like Father||Tired Woman||Director, writer, and producer|
|2009||Blimp Prom||Jenny||TV Movie|
|2012||Ben and Kate||Darcy||2 episodes|
|2014||Inside Edition||Herself||Episode dated 27 February 2014|
|2016||Grey's Anatomy||Judy||Season 12, Episode 10|
|2017||Master of None||Christine||Season 2, Episode 4|
- Simone, Lauren Miller (October 30, 2015). "@FamousBirthdays 7/24!".
- Serebrin, Tammy (February 2, 2012). "Harrison Grad's Film Was Shown at Sundance, Likely Headed to Theaters". The Ledger.
- Tuschman, Sari Anne "Good Cause: Seth Rogen's Hilarity for Charity". Los Angeles Confidential. Retrieved September 7, 2012.
- Schleier, Curt (August 31, 2012). "Ari Graynor on Jewish Mothers and Phone Sex". The Jewish Daily Forward.
- Fox, Rachel (September 4, 2012). "For a Good Time, Call... Director Jamie Travis for a Quickie Chat". Twitch Film.
- Bloom, Nate (October 22, 2010). "Schwimmer's secret wedding, Another new Jewish couple, …". J. The Jewish News of Northern California. Retrieved May 21, 2018.
- Goldstein, Meredith (August 25, 2012). "Ari Graynor has a lot on the line". Boston.com.
- Vineyard, Jennifer (August 28, 2012). "Lauren Miller on Her Phone-Sex Comedy and Being a Struggling Actress Married to Seth Rogen". Vulture.
- "For a Good Time, Call..."
- Ryzik, Melena (August 29, 2012). "These Women Don’t Blush While Earning Their Rent". The New York Times.
- D'Zurilla, Christie (October 3, 2011). "Seth Rogen marries Lauren Miller in wine country wedding". Los Angeles Times.