Laffitte(Redirected from Laffitte (disambiguation))
Laffitte is a surname of French origin. Notable people with that name include:
- Hector Manuel Laffitte (born 1934), former United States federal judge
- Jacques Laffitte (1767–1844), French banker and politician
- Cabinet of Jacques Laffitte, a French government ministry of 1830–31
- Jean Laffitte (born 1952), French official in the Roman Catholic church
- Louis Laffitte, pseudonym of French novelist Jean-Louis Curtis (1917–95)
- Pierre Laffitte (1823–1903), French positivist
- Jacques Laffite (born 1943), French Formula One racing driver active 1974–86
- Lafitte (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Laffitte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laffitte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.