|Population||356 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Baw Baw|
The first Labertouch post office opened on 5 April 1876.
A school was opened in 1880 and continues to operate.
Places of interestEdit
- "2016 Census QuickStats Labertouche". Australian Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- "MR. P. P. LABERTOUCHE". The Argus. Melbourne. 18 March 1907. p. 7. Retrieved 5 July 2015 – via National Library of Australia.
- Burkes Colonial Gentry p351
- Labertouche Primary School History, THE SCHOOL AN EARLY HISTORY Archived 2015-07-06 at the Wayback Machine
- 30. VRO Home > Port Phillip & Westernport > Landform Labertouche Caves - Granite Caves
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|